Catalyst is the world’s most intuitive Customer Success Platform (CSP), and was built by an experienced group of industry leaders. Our software integrates with all of the tools that CS teams are already using to provide one centralized view of customer data. Customer Success Managers can subsequently take the right actions to prevent churn, increase product adoption, and align the entire organization on a unified workflow to manage customers throughout their journey. Catalyst helps organizations turn Customer Success into a company-wide mission.
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Support Engineer to join our team. Your day-to-day will be a mix of reactive and proactive work while directly liaising with our customers. Your goal will be to ensure that every customer interaction ends with our customers mastering a part of our product that they didn’t understand before. If you are an empathetic and patient communicator that loves to be the first to review and fix technical problems, we’d love to meet you!
What You’ll Do
- Own and operate our support ticketing system, working closely with the Customer Success team to diagnose and troubleshoot real-time issues
- Document, organize, and prioritize frontline bugs, user experience feedback, and feature requests
- Maintain and iterate on our internal knowledge base
- Work cross-functionally with Engineering, Product, and Customer Success to resolve and understand the impact of incoming issues, and communicate properly to our customers
- Assist the Customer Success team in onboarding new team members
- Take on initiatives and projects as part of quarterly team goals in an effort to up-level the Support experience (internally and externally)
What You’ll Need
- 1-2 years of hands-on experience in a customer-facing Support role
- A knack for troubleshooting issues in a web-based environment
- Ability to triage and organize requests from multiple teams
- Experience working out of a ticketing system - preferably Zendesk
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Intellectual curiosity - you’re constantly looking to learn! - coupled with a passion for creative, strategic problem-solving
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Segment, Mixpanel, and other data warehouses is a big plus!
Why You’ll Love Working Here!
- Highly competitive compensation package, including equity - everyone has a stake in our growth
- Comprehensive benefits, including up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision insurance coverage for you & your loved ones
- Open vacation policy, encouraging you to take the time you need - we trust you to strike the right work/life balance
- Annual education stipend, to ensure that you're continuously expanding your skill set
- Monthly wellness stipend, to ensure that you’re taking care of both your physical & mental health
- Monthly remote team-building events, including game nights, trivia, cooking/mixology classes, and more!
Catalyst is an equal opportunity employer, meaning that we do not discriminate based upon race, religion, national origin, gender identity, age, sexual orientation, or any other protected class. We believe that diversity is more than just good intentions, and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.