💡 The Opportunity
Are you passionate about problem-solving? Do you get a thrill out of being a Customer Hero?
If that’s the case, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a fast-growing company in an exciting space (social media) and be a part of Sendible’s support team!
We are looking for our next Customer Hero who is an articulate, detail-oriented, and people-loving problem solver to form part of the Customer Support team, ensuring that an excellent standard of service and a high level of user satisfaction is maintained at all times.
As a Customer Hero, your day will be varied and constantly changing. You will be working across all teams including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and Development to resolve bugs, user queries and flagging any great opportunities to help grow the platform.
We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
🤝 About You
- 2+ years of experience in a Customer support role, supporting a B2B SaaS platform.
- 2+ years of experience working remotely, preferably interacting with teams in different timezones.
Self-starter mentality with the ability to proactively get on with work.
- A curious mind where you have to know all the tips and tricks of any app/tool.
- A creative thinker, able to come up with innovative new ideas, solutions and workarounds.
- Familiarity with Zendesk (or equivalent) responding emails & live chat.
- Strong problem-solving skills with experience troubleshooting issues.
- Impeccable English grammar and ability to translate technical jargon into layman's terms.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to easily jump between tasks and prioritise them alongside other responsibilities.
- You get a thrill out of delighting customers and solving their issues as quickly as possible.
- Strong teamwork and communication skills.
✅ Things You’ll Be Doing
- Efficiently answering customer queries and troubleshooting issues via email and live chat in Zendesk.
- Performing remote screen sharing sessions with users experiencing complex issues where this needs to be investigated in their own environment.
- Consistently looking for ways to improve interactions with our customers and their satisfaction following an interaction.
- Proactively creating and updating support articles and other customer-facing documentation to encourage our customers to self-service.
- Collaborating with other customer-facing teams to perform training Webinars.
- Collaborating with our development team to ensure that updates and bug fixes address the needs of our customers.
- Contributing towards flagging trends to improve the platform and overall Customer experience.
- Ownership of covering US time zones 09:00 - 17:30 EST/EDT.
During training, you’ll be expected to be proactive in your process and learn quickly. Once fully up-to-speed (3-6 months), you’ll be responsible for covering US time zones.
🙌 Bonus Skills & Experience:
- Good understanding of social media and social media dashboards.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Performing technical assistance to a user remotely by sharing a screen.
We strongly encourage candidates of all different backgrounds and identities to apply.
Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company.
💻 Why work with us
- Work remotely or from our HQ and create your own schedule (we believe in trust and autonomy).
- 25 days paid holiday per year, plus one bonus day for your birthday.
- Profit-sharing bonuses (if the company does well and you played a big part, you'll be rewarded).
- Paid sabbatical after 5 years.
- We love learning! Take part in our book club and receive free books quarterly or use your £1000 learning allowance to develop your skills.
- Gain incredible experience building a truly successful, global SaaS company with a dedicated, small team where you can have a huge impact!
We have a low staff turnover rate — a large portion of the team has been at Sendible for 5+ years. But, your voice matters to us.
We like hearing fresh perspectives and appreciate new viewpoints, so you should feel comfortable speaking up and not be afraid to drive change and challenge the status quo. If something sucks and can be done better, we want to hear!
🌐 How we work
Sendible is a UK corporation and our head office is based in London but we are building a distributed team, and you can work from anywhere in the world for this role.
Of course, if you're based in London, you are welcome to work from our HQ which is fully equipped with free fruit and snacks, excellent coffee, standing desks, video games and pool, but we also allow team members to work from wherever they are most productive.
⚡ How to get our attention when you apply
Introduce yourself to us as a colleague. Show us what your future could look like here! We value authenticity, so be yourself, be creative, and take your time with the application.
Tell us why you want this particular job. Tell us about:
- Why you want to work in Support.
- Why you want to work at Sendible and not somewhere else.
- A description of a great moment where you were a Customer Hero you have experienced recently and why it was awesome.
- A time you taught yourself a new skill to complete a job or project.
Then, tell us which 3 companies you think are doing Customer Support really well.
So, if you want to join Costa, Faranaaz, Pete, Sarah, Sarunas and Shanaaz in helping to save the day for our users and be a SendiHero, please submit your application!