- Full time, $55K-$65K/yr
- 100% remote
- Unlimited vacation & sick days.
- Full family health benefits.
What we're up to:
Online education is broken. Just 3% of people get results from the typical information product. In other words, it's a $200B+ industry with a 3% success rate and we decided to do something about it.
Our cutting-edge course delivery platform (LMS) allows anyone with something to teach to gamify their knowledge, expertise, experience and training so that 10-30 times more students get results over typical information products.
Our community is a wonderful mix of online course creators and entrepreneurs who are changing the world and they need support to use our product to its best potential.
We just released our V2 to the world, and we're growing FAST. We currently have around 400 users and we project more than 2,000 before the end of the year! We need help fast!
- First and foremost: you have 5+ years of experience in virtual customer support management and documentation for a SaaS or tech-related product, and you're comfortable wearing many hats in a position. This is a startup, and we all pitch in when and where we're needed.
- You love the written word. You're passionate about clear & effective communication. Your pen is your sword and you slay confusion with your beautifully written emails and documentation.
- You resonate with our mission. You love helping people help people and you truly care about their needs.
- You love technology & figuring things out. You love to empower other people. You live for that moment when people suddenly "get it."
- You’ve got an easy-going, positive, “can-do” attitude. You're not a jerk. (Nobody likes that guy or gal.)
- You are able to juggle lots of projects and tasks without dropping the ball on anything.
- "Organization" is your middle name. You know what Asana is. Extra points if you know what a wiki is. You win the Internet if you've heard of Roam.
- You're an action-taker. You think about it and it's done. BOOM. But at the same time, you're also incredibly detail-oriented and unconsciously create effective systems as you go, to guide those who follow in your footsteps.
- You never just say "no" -- you know how to dig into the deeper needs and provide workarounds to help people get the job done.
- You know when to accommodate requests and when to hold your ground while still leaving people feeling good.
- You’re not afraid of hard work and are willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- You are looking for a stable, supportive environment to freely give your gifts and talents and to find a company to grow with. You want to be part of our mission.
- You love working in a virtual working environment with minimal supervision.
What You'll Be Doing
- You'll be our communication "central nervous system." You'll have a finger on a pulse of what's going at all times, so you can be on top of any potential platform issues fast, help us respond quickly to fix or otherwise deal with it.
- You'll usually begin your day by checking the help desk. You'll be working closely with our support angel Juan to triage tickets in order to handle the higher-level questions and requests yourself.
- You'll communicate directly with the development team whenever they need to be aware of issues. You'll make sure that all users get timely, fast responses and updates to question and bugs.
- You'll create and maintain an efficient tagging system for our help desk, so that you can surface the tickets you need to find when you need them according to bug, theme, topic, request, etc..
- You'll have a hyper-efficient radar for repeating problems, and be able to solve it either through better documentation, or be able to recommend a change to the software itself.
- You'll be the product owner of our User Help Center Documentation, and keep it up to date, accurate and not too boring ;-)
- You'll be a daily user of the product, and understand it better than anybody, which will allow you to create and communicate to the support team efficient workarounds for bugs to users who encounter them. You'll gather key support department stats, reports & trends to report to the CEO weekly.
- Your "north star" will be improving the user happiness feedback rating provided at the end of each support session.
- Bonus Points: You're able to source, hire & train new support teammates as and when they become needed.
- Bonus Points: You'd be comfortable running a weekly Zoom session with users to demo new features, show how to use the platform most efficiently and answer Qs.
We'd love to hear from you, along with a few key pieces of info to help us gauge whether this is a fit.
- Your resume (of course)
- Write a paragraph or two for each of the following 5 qs:
- If your closest friend were to describe you, what would they say?
- Outside of work, what are you passionate about?
- Have any weird or cool habits or quirks? What's one thing most people don't know about you?
- Why would you want to be a part of our team?
- Finally, why would you be the perfect fit for this role?
- Provide (or link to) an article or post you've written that explains something complicated in a very simple way
Email everything to our founder Murray Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org