Lessonly is looking for a customer support pro who will serve on the front line of all customer communications,providing friendly and helpful support through all channels of communication--live chat, email, and phone. We’re developing a robust customer support program and your contributions will be foundational to establishing our support ethos, embody our values in interactions with our customer base, and capture valuable feedback so we can continue to improve our product.
Qualified candidates are experts in customer support with a demonstrated knack for building rapport with customers from diverse backgrounds and in a variety of situations. You develop and maintain leading product expertise, move fluidly between various tools and channels, and find the best solutions possible for our customers. You enjoy speaking with customers, and take pride in customer-facing work. You’ll be a great candidate if you are able to quickly identify and solve problems for customers, have great communication skills, have a desire to work in a collaborative environment.
- Know the Lessonly product inside and out and respond to customer requests via chat, email or phone
- Build and maintain a customer-facing Lessonly knowledge base to help customers find answers to their questions
- Collaborate with Client Experience and Engineering teams to ensure the best possible experience for customers in getting issues resolved
- Empower Lessonly users to become better trainers through common best practices for developing lessons
- Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements
- Develop a nuanced understanding of customers and share perspective to help Lessonly make informed decisions about future product improvements
- Ability to work 11am-8pm Eastern Standard Time, Monday through Friday
- Availability to work on-call on a scheduled, recurring basis (typically one week per month, nights and weekends)
- 1+ years experience in a customer support role
- Aptitude for communicating with clarity and empathy via chat, email and phone
- Ability to quickly diagnose, troubleshoot, and follow up on customer issues with an understanding of when to act independently and when to loop in a teammate
- Knowledge of common help desk/ticketing solutions preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS preferred
- Health Insurance - Medical, vision, dental, and life plans available.
- Disability Insurance - Short-term and long-term coverage.
- Paid Parental Leave - Because time with your new baby llama is important.
- Unlimited PTO - We believe in making time for life, so we like to keep this benefit simple.
- 401k Plan - Save and prepare for the future with us.
- Equity - When we win as a team, you should win, too.
- Flexibility - What works best for you, works for us—whether that means you’re in the office, at a coffee shop, or at your kitchen table. We have llamas working in Indy and across the U.S. We also provide everyone with a tech stipend to keep their tech rocking and rolling smoothly.
- Work Happier - Our community is one of recognition and fun. From company-wide shoutouts to dogs in the office to our vibrant Slack workspace, we’re constantly collaborating and celebrating together.
- Make Indy Brighter - Every year, we select four organizations that serve kids in Indianapolis and dedicate our time, money, and talent to them. Making time to volunteer and give back to our community matters.
- Professional Development - We learn from experts, community leaders, and each other constantly. From Mass Classes and workshops to company events and daily conversations, we’re always growing.
- Accessibility - We’re conveniently located in the Monon16 neighborhood, right by the Monon Trail and the Red Line if you prefer to run, walk, bike, or bus to work.
- Self-Care - We have in-house yoga, ping-pong, Peloton bikes, a meditation room, a library for silent work, a mother’s room, wellness groups, and more because we’re humans first and llamas second.
Lessonly is an Equal Opportunity Employer, we do not discriminate against any protected class including, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. Lessonly will provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job.