At Marco Polo, we take pride in providing a joyful customer service experience. When members of our Marco Polo community have questions or need assistance with using our products and services, we take care of them well. We’re currently seeking a part-time Customer Success Specialist who is warm, personable, reliable, ready to listen, and eager to help people get the most out of our mobile app, Marco Polo.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Respond to, manage, and organize customer inquiries from a variety of sources including the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, e-mail submissions, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Actively use Marco Polo to gain product expertise, which you’ll apply every time you help a customer with a question, concern, or issue.
- Collect user feedback and share trends with the product team.
- Work 20+ hours a week (some weekend time included).
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- The ability and insight to identify and understand customer inquiries and resolve issues quickly.
- A positive, warm, and friendly attitude.
- The desire to become a Marco Polo product expert.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work efficiently without close supervision.
- A flexible work schedule that allows you to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
What you’ll get from us:
- An experienced, joyful distributed team environment. We’ve been doing the remote work thing since long before it became necessary. We’re good at it, and we’ll make sure you are too.
- The opportunity to make significant, impactful contributions not only to our Customer Success Team but our entire team.
- Life/work integration that provides a great deal of individual flexibility as well as a strong focus on day-to-day teamwork within our Customer Success Team and many teams across Marco Polo. There is great opportunity for learning while working in a supportive environment.
- The space to thrive at a purpose-driven company where we’re looking to make a positive impact in the world.
Marco Polo is an app downloaded every day by people of all walks of life from all over the globe. We’re also excited about our latest app, Marco Polo Channels! Offering a one-to-many coaching solution on your own time. Channels has many successful leaders earning revenue doing what they love while making an impact.
We care deeply about inclusion and representing our diverse community. We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit any unlawful discrimination against applicants on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We can add teammates from anywhere in North America.
We're on a mission to help people feel close. We're a fully distributed team that cares about working joyfully and making a big difference in the world. Think you’re the right fit? If so, then we'd love to hear from you.
Please email the following to email@example.com:
- Your resume
- A cover letter telling us why you’d be a good fit for the role
- Let us know if you’re a Marco Polo user, what your favorite feature is, and why