We are currently looking for a fantastic Customer Support Specialist to strengthen our fast-growing, dynamic team. You’ll be on the front line, helping our customers and sales team achieve success. We’re talking about someone who is passionate about helping others and supporting a great team (it also helps if you love interior design or tile!). We are a fun company and we want to work with people who love life & love their job.
We provide competitive compensation that includes a base hourly wage + company bonus play + stock options, health and wealth benefits, other perks, a rich culture, continued professional development through on-going training, experimenting, and opportunities to grow within the organization.
- Represent our brand and story to our customers. First and foremost, you will be evangelizing who we are and what we make to our customers when speaking with them. This role is part of a superstar team that answers phone calls, emails, text messages and website chat.
- Assist our commercial & residential sales teams with any and all needs that they may have including: data entry of sample requests and orders, order tracking, coordination of shipping or other logistics information, processing payments, and providing service excellence for any post-shipment follow-up.
- Confidently support our customer in the tile buying process from initial product questions to installation disasters ensuring full customer satisfaction.
- Use our Salesforce.com platform to drive customer satisfaction and support sales.
- Support our organization in any other way that is necessary - will do whatever it takes to make our sales team and customers love you and love us.
You're a Great Fit if You...
- Want a foot in the door at a company with an innovative and entrepreneurial culture.
- Want to support a sales organization that focuses on selling in a way that meets the needs of today's customers.
- Are resourceful, confident in your abilities to connect with people, and want to learn and grow with a team.
What We're Looking For
- Have 1+ years of background providing world-class customer service in a retail or hospitality environment, call center or help desk.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate with a wide variety of professional groups.
- Have knowledge of (or desire to learn) tile materials and installation process for both ceramic and glass tile.
- Wicked strong computer skills
- Salesforce.com experience a plus.
We're building a diverse and inclusive work environment where we learn from each other. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun/all-in place to work. We offer full benefits coverage, PTO, 401(k) match, maternity/paternity leave, life insurance and disability, employee stock options and more. Come join the team at Fireclay!
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org