Ekos is on a mission to empower craft manufacturers all over the world to scale their businesses, streamline their processes, and optimize their teams. As a Customer Implementation Specialist reporting to the Manager of Customer Implementation, you will help new and existing customers understand and utilize their recently purchased Ekos_ products and services. You will be expected to onboard new customers in 60-days or less, earn high post-implementation customer satisfaction ratings, and ensure that customers are set-up to achieve their business goals.
What You’ll Do
- First Week: You will participate in a new hire onboarding class where you will learn from department team leads, dive into the basics of craft production processes, and seek to understand the mission and vision of Ekos as a company. You will shadow onboarding training sessions held by fellow customer success team members in real-time and review recorded training sessions. You will familiarize yourself with the tools and resources that the Customer Implementation Specialist will use on a day to day basis (GSuite, ChurnZero, Salesforce, Zendesk, Confluence, etc.)
- First Month: You will build out your custom demo site with a visual representation of a customer’s floor plan and production process.You will complete the onboarding process in the customer’s shoes with a fellow Customer Implementation Specialist. You will lead a mock onboarding process with a fellow Customer Implementation Specialist as if they were a new customer.
- First Six Months: You will lead customer onboarding engagements — made-up of multiple trainings, phone calls, and email interactions — for breweries and cideries. You will record and/or host live educational webinars for Ekos customers that will be made available in our Knowledge Base. You will serve as a customer advocate and liaison between internal departments to provide customer feedback and drive solutions to customer issues/needs/concerns.
- First Year: You will lead more complex customer onboarding engagements for wineries and integrations. You will present at our annual user conference, Ekos Con_, as a lead session speaker. And, you will make a meaningful impact on the customer experience and growth trajectory of one of Charlotte’s fastest growing tech start-ups.
You’re Someone We Want to Talk To If…
- You have experience working in customer success or a customer-facing role that builds similar skills (e.g., teacher, crisis hotline work, technical recruiter).
- You take pride in having strong project management skills as demonstrated by either a professional certification (CAPM, PMI) or the ability to describe how to identify project stakeholders, break down a large project into component tasks, and regularly update key individuals on progress
- You display strong written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated by an ability to submit a writing sample that demonstrates clear, concise language free of grammatical errors
- You have experience working with a CRM (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot) or customer success management platform (e.g., ChurnZero, Gainsight, Totango) on a weekly or daily basis
- You lead with empathy, show a commitment to a timely resolution, and apply a problem-solving mindset to all customer interactions
- You have experience with software management (e.g., worked at a SaaS company, responsible for IT and technology training at a school, etc.) or an otherwise demonstrated proficiency learning new and changing technologies
- You have experience in craft production or an aptitude for learning a new industry combined with an interest in helping small businesses achieve their goals
- You have experience meeting a sales, call, or activity target (e.g., fundraising, working in sales or quota-based recruiting, etc.) — a wide range of experiences can fit here as long as you have a willingness and understanding of what it means to need to hit quantitative targets
- You have experience with public speaking and leveraging a detail oriented, organized method of presentation materials (ppt, google slides, etc.)
- You are willing and able to work out of our Charlotte, NC headquarters in 2021 once the COVID-19 health crisis improves — until then you can choose to work remote or in office
- On Target Earnings: $49,500.00–$66,000.00
- Base Salary: $45,000.00–$60,000.00
- Bonus Compensation: Discretionary company-wide bonus program of up to 10% of base salary broken into quarterly payouts ($1,125–$1,500 per quarter) if company goals are achieved
- Benefits: 401(k) match, health/dental, paid parental leave, unlimited PTO with 10-day minimum, and stock options at a fast-growing start-up