The Loyalist is on the lookout for a well-rounded individual to lead our growing customer service team. In this role you'll lead process-building and personnel coaching, in addition to aiding in some actual service; these are the pillars of a holistic customer experience role. You'll use data and insights to help identify areas of customer service that we can improve for our customers, and you'll manage a team of 5-7 employees on the CX team, working cross-functionally to generally improve the synergy with which our various teams work together, and how our teams work with the outside world.
1. Lead the execution of strategic projects and serve as the Customer Experience team’s point person for company-wide initiatives
2. Support the Customer Experience team's strategic planning, including managing the annual operating plan, coordinating across departments, and measuring and communicating progress to stakeholders.
3. Analyze feasibility and potential impact of proposed projects, plan and conduct pilot programs, oversee and manage roll-out to involved parties, and measure impact
4. Identify opportunities to improve the overall customer experience and maintain our Net Promoter Score
5. Deliver above-and-beyond customer service through phone, email, and live chat.
6. Develop and improve the performance of your employees.
7. Remove roadblocks in the CX process that make doing the job easier.
8. Improve CX team level scheduling and communication across multiple locations and time zones.
Required: Equipped with 5+ years of experience in e-commerce customer service.
Required: Equipped with at least 3 years of management experience of individuals and full teams.
An optimistic, high-energy, and curious problem solver who has an unquenchable thirst for knowledge.
Analytical and data-driven (you consult the facts and figures before making decisions)
A crystal-clear communicator—both in person and online—who’s experienced in translating data into strategic recommendations
Proactive and comfortable working with uncertainty
An effective and resourceful team player when it comes to working with key cross-functional stakeholders
An expert in GoogleSheets and GoogleSlides
Experience with Gorgias
Job Type: Full-time
Management: 2 years (Required)
Customer Service: 5 years (Required)
Bachelor's Degree: Required
Location: New York, NY (Required)
Language: English (Required)
Work authorization: United States (Required)