Ethena delivers modern, effective workplace eLearning. Our first product, harassment prevention training, focuses on culture change over compliance. In addition, we are in an exciting phase of growth where we are expanding our product offerings to also include everywhere ethical decisions are made (think Code of Conduct, Anti-Corruption, and other financial and legally-oriented courses). Ethena is trusted by some of the most innovative companies including Netflix, Zendesk, Figma, and Medium. We are a Series A-stage company, backed by top-tier investors like Felicis Ventures, GSV, Homebrew, and Neo.
Ethena is looking for a motivated, customer-focused Customer Support Associate to join our growing Customer Success team. As we continue to grow our customer base, this team member will play a key role in ensuring we provide all customers with a seamless, positive customer experience that always drives value. In this role, you’ll be our customers’ primary resource for solving challenges and learning best practices, so the right candidate is empathetic and enjoys taking the time to deeply understand and address customer needs. As the first team member in this role, you will also play a key part in helping us define and scale a top-notch customer experience by improving processes and growing our customer resources.
Though Ethena is based in Brooklyn, we welcome remote candidates who are able to work EST hours.
What you’ll do:
• Deliver an exceptional customer experience by resolving support requests and customer inquiries via email (managed through Zendesk)
• Maintain and add to the Ethena help center based on product and feature updates
• Manage the entire support ticket lifecycle, including effectively troubleshooting issues with internal teams and clearly communicating solutions to customers with empathy
• Act as an Ethena product expert, proactively sharing this knowledge both internally and with customers
• Represent the voice of the customer internally: capture, categorize, and share customer feedback cross-functionally to drive important improvements to Ethena’s product and customer experience
• Identify and act on opportunities to improve systems, processes, and resources for customers to help our team scale
What makes a great candidate:
• 2-3 years of experience in Customer Support/Experience (preferably in SaaS)
• Excellent problem-solving, verbal, and written communication skills
• Highly organized with acute attention to detail
• Proactive drive to solve problems and contribute to the growth and success of customers and teammates
Valued but not required:
• Experience with Zendesk
• Experience in a high-growth startup environment
• Comfort with leading customer-facing calls such as webinars, product demos, etc.
Ethena is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status, or other legally protected status.