Due to recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. We're looking for someone who is passionate about creating and delivering a holistic customer success strategy that not only helps our users get the most out of our popular SaaS product but also helps them become successful in running their small maker businesses. You will have a huge impact on all of our customer-facing initiatives and will be able to contribute and have a significant say in the direction of our product.
Craftybase is an inventory and bookkeeping solution focussed on the specific needs of small, independent handmade sellers. We're a small, nimble company working remotely across the globe and our mission is to help small makers achieve big things. We are a long-standing (10 years old this year!), stable and proudly independently profitable company that believes in growing a business sustainably and responsibly. To do this, we aim to build products that stand the test of time and serve a real need and purpose - we don't do "growth hacking" or buzzwords here!
- Overseeing the entire customer lifecycle, from onboarding right through to cancellation retention
- Working to help reduce churn and increase overall customer happiness
- Ensuring that Customer Success best practices are being followed throughout the whole company, and having a big hand in shaping these
- Take full ownership of our existing knowledge base, eBook resources and tutorials and make them awesomely useful
- Commissioning and creating additional learning resources (videos, blog articles, webinars) to help users better understand Craftybase, inventory tracking and small business management
- Analyzing our onboarding process and recommending improvements
- Working closely with our product team to ensure our customers’ needs and ideas are fed into the process as we develop new features
- Ensuring our customers are kept up to date with the latest product features and versions, and how these changes can benefit them
- Undertake customer interviews to obtain feedback, testimonials and case studies
You are ideally someone who:
- Has experience in or around customer success in a SaaS business
- Enjoys collaboration and thrives in a team
- Has a creative and holistic approach to problem-solving
- Loves feedback and understands how it benefits your own and others' development
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is self-motivated and can work autonomously with little guidance
- Is kind, empathetic, caring and loves to help people
- Is tech-savvy and likes to learn new systems and software
- Acts with integrity, transparency, directness, and humility
- Has a significant overlap with at least one US timezone
It would be a bonus if you also...
- Understand UX principles
- Have experience working in a remote team
- Have an interest in the maker space
- Competitive salary package
- 20 days of annual leave a year
- Fully remote role
- Flexible and fair working hours
Here at Craftybase, we strongly believe in diversity and equality and thus encourage people from all backgrounds, abilities, experiences and ages to apply.