ContentFly (YC W21) is building "the" AI-driven platform for producing great content. We're a team of top performers from world-class companies, backed by Khosla Ventures, YCombinator & other top-tier investors. We're one of the fastest-growing Series A companies in the world, scaling from $300k to $3.5m in ARR in less than a year. We continue to grow at 25% MoM. Boasting a world-class talent marketplace, cutting edge content creation AI & pure smart product building, we have an opportunity to build a product every marketing org on the planet needs: an all-in-one platform for great content marketing.
Reporting to the VP of Product, the Director of Marketplace Support will lead operational strategy and execution of our Marketplace. This individual will be leading a team that is dedicated to supporting writers and handling any marketplace support inquiries.
- Analytical, you have razor sharp analytical skills that you use to provide insights and help draw conclusions.
- Solution Oriented, you tackle problems with vigor and solve them with a systematic approach.
- A Team Player, willing to lend a hand to your colleagues at a moment’s notice and provide guidance when needed.
- Improvement Oriented, you don’t accept the status quo if there is a logical way to do something more efficiently or effectively.
- Well Organized, you know where everything is at all times, things happen fast and you are always prepared.
- An Effective Communicator, you have the charisma to command attention, strategize and problem-solve on your feet when needed, you ask great questions and listen intently.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Here’s what you’ll be doing day to day…
- Collaborate: work with several cross-functional teams to bring initiatives to life, including Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success. Work very closely with the Product team to share insights and ultimately deliver a better marketplace experience for our end users.
- Lead: scale a marketplace writer and customer support team focused on handling marketplace inbound support queries and triaging marketplace issues
- Continuous Improvement: scale processes and build solutions to improve the experience for customers and writers while using self-serve mechanisms. Set strategy and operational processes for the writer vetting team
- Operations: develop, operationalize, and measure marketplace operational strategies to enable Contentfly to hit our marketplace targets and leading a team to deliver on these
- Coaching: provide direct coaching/leadership to team members, work with them to develop new skills and support long-term career development.
Your Experience and Intangible Traits:
The ideal candidate for the Director, Marketplace Operations will possess the following skills and competencies:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience (consulting, marketplace operations, customer operations or support related field)
- Advanced data manipulation experience, such as SQL, and Excel.
- Strong experience setting up various self-serve support mechanisms that enable the team to scale during rapid growth
- Ability to create strategies, implement them, track performance, and achieve set objectives.
- Experience leading a team of support agents (10+)
- Experience in a leadership capacity in customer support or success
- Marketplace operations experience at a previous scale-up
- Experience working in a remote setting
Why you'll love working here:
- Unlimited vacation/PTO
- Fully remote and distributed teams
- Full Health benefits
- Free laptop and home office budget, we've also got your cellphone/internet covered too!
- Ongoing training and education budgets
- We'll fly you around the world multiple times a year to hang out with the team in interesting places
Like what you see and think you’re a perfect fit? Apply today.
Contentfly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to creating a culture with a diversity of talented individuals who join, stay, and work in an environment that enables them to thrive. Contentfly is committed to providing accommodations. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.