We are seeking a Marketing Manager to develop, implement, and execute Support Driven’s Community Marketing program campaigns.
You will be responsible for owning and implementing Storybrand Marketing for Support Driven’s Brand via the website, social media, and in Support Driven’s Slack Channels. Additionally, you will be responsible for maintaining all branding and marketing assets. Lastly, you will be responsible for ensuring the campaigns and offerings are executed on-time and efficiently for our community and our partners The Community Marketing team will report to you.
The ideal candidate for a marketing manager at Support Driven will have the following skillset:
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Ability to handle multiple work streams at once
- Ability to take projects from start to completion on time
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
The duties of a marketing manager include but are not limited to:
- Oversee all marketing campaigns - Internal and for Support Driven’s Partners
- Implement strategic marketing priorities
- Ensure the company is communicating the right messaging to attract prospective customers and retain existing ones
- Represent the marketing team to cross-functional groups including partnerships, research, and events.
- Updating senior leadership on the progress of marketing activities and reporting on the results of campaigns
- Updating our Partners on the results of their campaigns with Support Driven.