We’re building a new consumer brand to disrupt and redefine the workwear category. Starting in boots and expanding into apparel, BRUNT is on a mission to make the tools you wear.
Our goal is to blow customers away with every interaction. We are seeking a full time Director of Customer Experience to re-imagine what it means to provide exceptional support and to build the foundation for long-term customer relationships. This hire will take ownership over the customer experience vision, strategy, and implementation across email, phone, and digital platforms to eventually transform a typical customer support model into a revenue driver. The Director of Customer Experience will be tasked with achieving KPIs that demonstrate best-in-class customer satisfaction.
- Create a cohesive customer experience with the goal of understanding, meeting and exceeding customer needs
- Develop a communication strategy for our social channel, which has been managed separately from customer support historically
- Research best-in-class customer experience practices and develop a viewpoint on ways to enhance our approach to customer experience
- Devise strategies to evolve customer experience from a traditional support model to a bleeding edge function that not only provides support but generates sales through effective ticket management and customer relationship building
- Build cross functional relationships to ensure customer experience is integral to all facets of the business; customer feedback should always be front and center
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience driving long-term strategy & vision
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams that drive measurable results
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to react to real-time data and change direction quickly to adjust to the businesses needs
- Passionate about the customer experience and understands how to amplify its ability to drive revenue
- Proven ability to drive and measure KPIs that demonstrate best-in-class customer satisfaction
- Ability to tackle several projects simultaneously and work well within a fast-paced and growing organization